Peeling Machine for Mangos - model PL6M
The semiautomatic peeling machine, at manual charging with six processing stations for mango – Mod. PL6M is a machine equipped with pneumatic movement and works for outer peeling mango even if they are not calibrated. They can thus be easily peeled with maximum efficiency. The machine is provided with an electrical board equipped with two inverters: one to adjust the fruit speed and the other one to adjust blade speed. The machine has a stainless steel structure. All components are easily changeable; all parts in touch with the fruit are made in food-approved material.
- Adjustable peel thickness;
- Variation of the speed production and fruit rotation through inverters;
- Simple and fast adjustments and maintenance;
- Max. Capacity: 35 - 40 Fruits/Min.
- Weight: 1433 Lbs. (650 Kgs)
- Dimensions: 40" x 83" x 67" (1000 x 2100 x 1700 mm)
- Fruit Size Range: H 4.33" - 5.91" (110 - 150 mm)
- Peel Thickness: 0.03" - 0.11" (1 - 3 mm)
- Operator: 1